Viggo Month

18 Oct. 30th, 2008 11:43 pm
zee113: (Stock: Halloween)
[personal profile] zee113
This is the end of Viggo month since I won't be able to post tomorrow. I hope we all enjoyed it... :)


v

v

v

Date: 2008-10-31 02:09 am (UTC)
nverland: (Default)
From: [personal profile] nverland
he's always beautiful, but that was a fantastic look last night.

i've very much enjoyed. thanks Zee

Date: 2008-10-31 03:19 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] dilleydalley.livejournal.com
Oh, that yummy blue shirt plays up his eyes sooo nicely.

Thanks for the lovely pics, and for a month full of Viggo!

Happy Halloween!

Date: 2008-10-31 05:42 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ex-warmfuzzi813.livejournal.com
Yummy man!!
And I see that the heart is now around his neck. Hmmmmmmm

Date: 2008-10-31 05:47 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sagaluthien.livejournal.com
I have. I hope you get a good last day of the month as the comming ones.

Date: 2008-10-31 07:04 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tati.livejournal.com
we did enjoy it, thanks! have a good trip *hugs*

January 2025

S M T W T F S
   1234
56 7891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 29th, 2026 09:38 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios