Date: 2011-02-10 11:22 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] obvmluver.livejournal.com
"Stop sending those mental images, Bloom! I'm in public..." amused

Date: 2011-02-11 10:30 pm (UTC)

Date: 2011-02-11 01:02 am (UTC)
nverland: (Default)
From: [personal profile] nverland
Gotta pee

Date: 2011-02-11 10:30 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] zee113.livejournal.com
Obviously. :P

Date: 2011-02-11 02:56 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] littlegreenleaf.livejournal.com
You say the bathroom is two doors to the right?

Date: 2011-02-11 10:30 pm (UTC)

Date: 2011-02-11 12:15 pm (UTC)
ext_122933: (grin)
From: [identity profile] gattodoro.livejournal.com
The sight of Orlando's broad smile reminded Viggo that his lover had been a little too over enthusiastic last night. Still, what was a grazed foreskin between 'good' friends...?

Date: 2011-02-11 10:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] zee113.livejournal.com
Very good friends... ;)

Date: 2011-02-11 01:52 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] duffy-60.livejournal.com
Okay, Zee, I'm going to take the plunger here.

"Down, boy; down!"

Date: 2011-02-11 10:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] zee113.livejournal.com
It's a short jump, innit? =D

Date: 2011-02-12 12:11 am (UTC)
ext_59472: (VM B&W by StormatDusk)
From: [identity profile] silvan-lady.livejournal.com
"Damn that feathered cock ring Orlando!"

Caption 10

Date: 2011-03-07 07:53 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sagaluthien.livejournal.com
'I so wished I where some place else, though until then I'm good at smiling.'

January 2025

S M T W T F S
   1234
56 7891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 28th, 2026 09:24 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios