I need to figure out something to post because if I don't, I will drift away again. I don't want that.
Any ideas?
I will have something to do with love for February, I am currently figuring out the details, but what about the remaining two weeks? I would write about my life but it's boring: work and work and household. Even I don't want to hear about that.
Until I figure it out, here is a nice pic. I wish we had snow like that. If I post a pic of snow every day for the rest of January, do you think it will finally come?

Any ideas?
I will have something to do with love for February, I am currently figuring out the details, but what about the remaining two weeks? I would write about my life but it's boring: work and work and household. Even I don't want to hear about that.
Until I figure it out, here is a nice pic. I wish we had snow like that. If I post a pic of snow every day for the rest of January, do you think it will finally come?

no subject
Date: 2023-01-18 10:11 am (UTC)It could be mundane or outrageous, recognisable or a mystery, explanations weren't needed.
It was enjoyable simply because things that might be ordinary to the photographer, could be something their flist had never seen.
In fact, if you decide to do it, I might join you. More fun with friends, yes?
no subject
Date: 2023-01-19 09:54 pm (UTC)(I replied to my own post instead of replying to you, how lame is that? This is the attempted fix.)
no subject
Date: 2023-01-19 03:11 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2023-01-19 09:52 pm (UTC)Oh well. I just don't want a long hot summer again.